Thursday, September 29, 2005

Three Eggs & A Mishap

The bidding results are out... They're some names on every god damn class list... amazes me that 160 people want to trade in F&O... anyways, that's ISB for you...
Looks like I'll have the privelege of attending Bijnoor's Rural Marketing... I would have gladly done so in Term 7, but the earlier the better...
Spoke to a few alums and think I pretty much know where I want to go... Let's see if I get there...
Was late for class in the morning... third time in a row... It's just that a very odd thing happens every morning, I start making eggs for breakfast (for my quaddie and me)... and I always ruin one egg... then I wash the pan again... and clear the kitchen top... and start again...and invariably end up late...
As I started today, I could almost see myself crack the shell into the pan, and sure enough that's what I did...Same pattern for a week... very freaky...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your'e cute ...

admirer

Anonymous said...

Hope you have taken Nirmal Gupta - Marketing Implementation .. He rocks .. The best course ever ! I think he is the best marketing teacher in india...

Anonymous said...

Am on waitlist 1... And only the denominator's moving...

Anonymous said...

Lucky we guys didnt have "bidding" during our time.. In fact, Nirmal taught us 2 papers in Marketing ;)

Anonymous said...

i had always fancied you, but now after reading your blog, i am totally flat.

~Down with Love

porchwise said...

My grandma taught me to always break the egg first in a cup, that way you can dig any shell out before it hits the pan.