This term has been unreal... unreally boring... unreally uninspiring... unreally fast...
I've done two things (academically speaking) that I never thought I'd do after my undergrad... I haven't read before my classes... and have even skipped some altogether... but like I said.. I've had good intentions... just can't motivate myself to do anything about them...
This is the last term that we are together as a section... so there's lots of 'section' efforts ... section t-shirt day... section party... even a pyjama slumber planned at one of the girls studio's... I think the last time I had a pyjama party was in 99...
I've got my client call today... hope we all get serious after this...as the current state of the ELP is plain pathetic... I heard a confession today... and even though it wasn't a total surprise... the timing really caught me off guard... guess life's lived through a series of special moments... and I had one this afternoon...

No comments:
Post a Comment