We had Tina Dacin's class today... It might be a 'woman' thing, but I thought that hers was the best class we have had so far... The fact that a professor can value add was so apparent today with the sea change between Class 5 and Class 6... I'm beginning to understand and appreciate that courses without statistics and calculus are perhaps equally if not more relevant today...
It's been simply awful today... just wet and damp and cold outside... possibly more miserable outside than within... that's not a bad thing...
Heard about AJ's adventure... the cops finally rescued them... those guys are a real riot...but they atleast make the best of their weekend...I'm determined to do so this weekend...
Aftermath of the three classes... too tired to write... too tired to make toast... too tired to change my clothes... too tired to call...but if your'e reading this.... Have a nice day!
Tuesday, September 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment