Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Sweet Siesta... and new beginnings...

Have had a hellish week... with SAIT presentation and all the assignments.. it has been 4 hours of sleep everyday... i couldn't keep my eyes open even after a double coffee... but that's partly attributable to ' Management of Organisations'...
Just surfaced from the most fulfilling siesta... actually thought am home sleeping in my bed...
now all I need is a cup of earl grey... but there's only tetley 'masala tea' at home... :(
life is good... made some amends today... and am so glad that we currently share a 'mutual' + 'mature' approach to things...
Trying to book for a weekend in Nov... wanna go home... P called... she's coming from London for the wedding... the least I can do is show up on a Sat morning and take a flight back on Sunday morning... am sure I can manage that...
I had better get back to 'Konkan Railway'... when is this going to end.......

No comments: