I don't know if its the term... or my change in attitude... there seems to be a lot less to do... so I've finally caught up on loads of television... it got so bad I actually saw some BnB... (shruti's fav, not mine)...
The only subject thats seeming increasingly irrelevant is MO... how can we generalize like that... and pretend like it's actually worthy for a core term credit...
B is making thai food... might just go over after assignment in case he's made some red thai chicken curry... I haven't had that in such a long time...
My quadmate's finally over with her IT presentation and she's caught up with her sleep... so tonight's gonna be one gossip session...
All in all... life's moving on... the way it ought to... the way it does when you want it to stop... the way it does whether it delights you or overwhelms you... and am secretly glad...
Thursday, September 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment