Last night was fun... It's funny how much dirt you can get out of girls after bacardi and pina colada... All I can say is that the next time I look at a few of the guys from our batch, I'm sure to have a huge unexplained grin on my face...
Most fun part was coming up with the best guy for each of us... I heard names I didn't know were enrolled in ISB... It's time I studied the Photo Directory... Can't find mine :-(
Heck I didn't even know that some of those guys were married...
Got exams on Thursday and Friday and have genuinely not studied this term... Got 3 theory-ish papers to study for while my wisdom tooth decides to harass me...
1st Oct... Going to Bombay on the 12th... Delhi on the 5th... Really looking forward to my mini vacations... Tada...
As they say it gets better... I couldn't agree more...

3 comments:
CRN WEB Blogs
GroundWork--Open Source Network Monitoring Low-cost purchase and deployment, unrivaled flexibility, proven service and support, unmatched simplicity, and no vendor lock in.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a "make money online" site. It pretty much covers "make money online" related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Signature count nears halfway point
Spokane County elections workers have verified more than half of the signatures needed to put a recall of Spokane Mayor Jim West on a special election ballot later this year.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my related site. It is special to me and you may still find something of interest.
I bet mine would have been one of the names you had never heard of, but when you see the photo directory, you'd be like, "oh! is that what is name is!". I am actually waiting for the day when you would actually come up and talk to me. That would surely make my year.
~Down with Love
Post a Comment