Monday, October 17, 2005

GuardiaN aNGels

Life is a box of chocolates... you never know which...
Life is really a box of chocolates... and there are times when you get the hazelnut centred all seven days of the week... I just had one of those weeks... and I have two special GuardiaN aNGels to thank for it...
From vodka with clove oil... to a sip of the heavenly milk choc brandy... from the mustard dip at friday's to the waiting at Papa P&*%$#... from love potions @ out of the blue to karim's delectable butter chicken... from perfectly fitted austin reed suits to 'kaanta laga' trousers... from goatie freaks to Paul H's Santa Claus smiles... from the mediterranean heaven to the chocolate sin at Olive (can I mention King Alphonse... it was super)... from Saif and the italian encounter to amar juice... from the obscene thai menus to the sophisticated alpha's of life... from us & them ... and loving but not 'loooooving'... it's been a ride... and a fantastic one... but let me not forget... I did it and you ought to too...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can u have a parralel blog in simple english saying what u actually did......or is the cute boy vocab mania also getting to u????????
:)

simran said...

Hey... I thought that was simple english... simply put... I had fun and am glad...and as a friend of mine would have put it... 'dats da bottomline'...