Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Gaul(G-Bowli) & Da Magic Potion

The world's best feeling is when you are your own 'Getafix' and you can make your custom magic potion... It's always better that way...
I'm off to Bombay for my ELP Client Meeting & a haircut....
I've learnt a lot about myself the past few days...
-I can sleep alone
-I love Ice Tea
-I love Dad
-I still love Obelix
-I can lift weights (yes)
-I still love the attention
-I will always love the attention
-I have a recipe for my magic potion and you should get yours too...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you need to be alone. I'll come, just tell me when. How about dinner tonight?
~Down with Love (The Orignal One)

Anonymous said...

k.. Dakshin... ITC... 9:30pm... cya
simran

Anonymous said...

aint it amazing how simple life really is ...sometimes all it takes is an Iced tea... or may be a fried egg ;-)...

PS: Hope you have a nice time at Dakshin.

Anonymous said...

I was there... u didn't come :-(
~Down with Love (The Orignal One)