Tuesday, September 20, 2005

How you doing?

It's been pouring since last night and shows absolutely no signs of stopping... not my favourite weather... its awful when your feet get wet and you have to sit through a client meeting while your'e freezing infront of his AC...
Made some headway on the ELP project... looks like we will have to go to bombay in the term break... Got a lot of work charted out for those 10 days... Looks like I can get away for a weekend in November... n lord alone knows how badly I need to...
Sometimes I think that am just pathetic... some times I think I am doing okay... other times I think I could do better... Guess there's comfort in grey areas... and if there is... why does it feel like am stuck between a rock and a hard place...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sometimes i think u think too much...

Anonymous said...

sometimes i think u think too much...

Anonymous said...

listen to this song:
Son of a Preacher Man by Dusty Springfield...it is gud

Anonymous said...

its like 4 years ago... when people are down and out, you are the first one they turn to.

but when even a slight bit of hapiness returns, you are suddenly invisible and non existent to them.

Is this what is the test of friendship? well, last time i failed. This time, lets see...

-P