Over the past few months I have gotten to know one of the most wonderful persons... Miss PT has added perspective on various 'agendas' and has egged me on to considering 'doctoral'(PD-DD) avenues as well... Most of all PT's knocked some real sense into me especially when I sit in my suicidal chair ... PT by the end of the year it will be my lucky chair... and you and I know it...
Between being jealous (after all you are PT) and simply adoring you... I've learnt to depend on you...
Thanks
SK & SK

17 comments:
PT PT PT...oh what we (Simran n I) wouldn't give for the PTs.... Ragini aka PT has officially gone mad..she's swinging my dog up and down and making really weird sounds... hmmmm... exams SUCK big time...hate this...hate compromising on TV and music... Sim and PT feel the same way... Oh if only the whole campus knew what PT stood for...then Ragini would be the most popular girl in our batch (not that she has less guys hitting on her anyway).... Hmmmm study time again... Sim, was reading ur lonely blog..and mr down-with-love as well... i wonder who this guy is.. he coulda come up with a better name... it sounds so girly that i wont be surprised if mr-down-with-love turns to be a ms. instead... considering t boy-girl ratio at ISB, it'll be a shame if girls start changing their orientation :)
Ok sim, study time... zzzzzzzzzzzzz
you gals are making me real popular... I shall kill you both if any other soul gets to know about this!
and this is for Mr. Down with Love... if you reveal your identity, you dont know the exam services provided by sim... she is an excellent tutor... any doubts, just open her GSB book and you will know!
I just took her SAIT notes to read... and she has three colors of highlighting, one on top of the other...i.e. she has already read all those ppts a minimum of three times!
now you know who was msysterious 4-pointer in the first term :)
You are down with love with an intelligent gal!
Miss PT,
I have heard a ton abt her notes. and i know all abt her acads. but please do not bluff abt 4 pnt, because i know who the 5 are; no speculation, no guessing.
~Down with Love (The Orignal One)
Mr. Original-Down-With-Love,
A huge treat and a kiss from PT assured if you reveal your identity. The party will be thrown in your honor in SV-3, H-block.
A kiss and maybe more.....maybe less...
OOOOH PT YOU ARE SO HOT.
I THINK I'M GETTING THE HOTS FOR YOU
hey shruti,
kiss from raghini?.......its sim who i am after......:)
well if u tell me if sim is passionate abt anyone in the first place then....i promise u have a treat from me a the place of ur choice...
~Down with love(the original one)
Mr. Original-Down-With-Love, I hold you to this one.. After lots of discussions and an extremely intense period of elimination, Simran has honed down on a particularly reptilian boy/man on campus.
Now, where's t party? And its not just me, if its one of us, its the whole quad... :)
can u enlighten me on the results of elimination process...just to c whether u got it right...a clue will do..
Down with love(The Original one)
You have all lost it...
Study... And you are all wrong...
then who is right...........?
Down with love(the Original one)
Shruti,
sigh... has she actually. mere naseeb mein kya pal bhar ki bhi khushian nahin hai? hey bhagwan, pehle tune mujhse finance chhina, aur ab simran bhi. Yeh kaisi nainsafi hai.
please tell me you were bluffing.
Dear Mr. Copy Cat,
You are also welcome to love my simran, but please give yourself a different name. do not dilute my brand equity, and make me loose my first mover advantage.
~Down with Love (The Orignal Orignal One)
Shruti,
sigh... has she actually. mere naseeb mein kya pal bhar ki bhi khushian nahin hai? hey bhagwan, pehle tune mujhse finance chhina, aur ab simran bhi. Yeh kaisi nainsafi hai.
please tell me you were bluffing.
Dear Mr. Copy Cat,
You are also welcome to love my simran, but please give yourself a different name. do not dilute my brand equity, and make me loose my first mover advantage.
~Down with Love (The Orignal Orignal One)
Simran,
the comments on ur blog is the best part. It has the potential to be made into a soap that can run for 3 years and win emmys LRC
Mr. Down with 'cold'
Down with Cold... Take Care and get better... and let's leave the emmys for DH's... we'll contend with watchin seinfeld... :-)
saw your pic in the India Today..
I haven't seen it yet... Got Exams tom... I'm glad this term's over...
Post a Comment