Monday, October 03, 2005

Goodbyes...

"Why can't we just get together all the people in the world that we really like? And then stay together? I guess that wouldn't work though. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. And then we'd have to say goodbye. I hate goodbyes. I know what I need. I need more hellos." - Snoopy
Today was the last official day of Section B... And why does it surprise me that I have this queasy feeling as I write this... If there's one thing I haven't learnt and never shall is saying goodbye...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

it really saddens me to see you like this. you look so nice when you are cheerful and laughing. During the SAIT session in Khemka, just looking back and seeing you laugh melted my heart .
~Down with Love

simran said...

Mr. Down with Love... Who are you?

Anonymous said...

Just a guy who is down with love for you.
~Down with Love

Anonymous said...

This guy really loves u ... give him some "patta"
...

Best of luck Down with Love

Anonymous said...

I know your friend from Materdei School Delhi.

~Down with Love

Anonymous said...

all fine abt this melting welting.....but simran u actually were laughing in khemka during SAIT?....

Anonymous said...

cmmon down with love...be a man...mard bun...disclose ur name in public :)

simran said...

Materdei... which batch... r u talking of DG by any chance...

Anonymous said...

Are yaar, ashiq ki ashiqi par bhi kya hologram sticker lagana padega! This materdei comment was not from me.

Mr. Anonymous (6:33pm)... u yourself don't sign off and ask others to stand up for themselves!

~Down with Love (the Orignal One)