Am just back from a crazy night of chase around alcohol around mumbai on a dry day... very sleepy but have half a dozen things to do... which include some wonderful stuff like the Nine West and Mango Sale...
The weekends here and I am glad... but work this week was fantastic... and I am actually happy about getting started or should we say 'turbo-charged' on Monday... Folks at the Firm continue to fascinate me in terms the extent they go to make sure you are happy and successful... These might seem like the most mundane things that any employer can provide but perhaps if some of you get a chance to work here... you'll appreciate what I'm saying and make one of the best choices of your life...

3 comments:
I too felt it in my company.
quite a juggle..
been waiting for your new post...
Post a Comment