Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Since I've been tagged... here goes...

I am hoping that it stops raining in Mumbai so that I can get out of my guesthouse and have malted chocolate something at Olives…
I said that I am ‘wonderful…more than wonderful, don’t you think so?’ to my biggest crush in the second half of business school… first half you can all guess… and Club 21 is not allowed to help in guessing the second scandal
I want to go for a holiday to Singapore coz. Sahara is offering a return for Rs 8,500 and the great Singapore sale is on …I wish that I get my dog, Buster back for 5 minutes so that I can kiss him goodbye…
I miss waffles with maple syrup in the mornings at the Taj President’s buffer, what I don’t miss is the 1.5 hrs ride back from work everyday when I was there…
I hear the waves outside my window… Have never lived by the sea before… and I always knew that it’s a terrific view… now I know it sounds good too
I wonder if I will ever have a house big enough for a saint bernard if I decide to live in Bombay...
I regret not having gone backpacking even once when I was in Europe... one day...
I am obsessive about my bed and find it hard to share it with anyone... well... pretty much
I dance like you’d never imagine to hip-hop just 2 drinks down…
I sing not even in the bathroom and I know that makes a lot of people glad…
I cry a bit too often, everytime there’s a sad movie, sad song, goodbye or just a realization…
I write because I find it the easiest way to express myself, wish other’s wouldn’t find it so abstruse…
I confuse the hierarchy of designations (GM,DGM,ZM,AGM…CM…RM..) in my first project at my client site
I need to go and buy one of those automatic massage chairs, took a 15 min session on one in the airport last week and it was phenomenal and I need to finish my work!
I should try to stop using so many hair products as am losing too much of it and they cost a bomb…
And I tag...
Ragini http://reflections-of-life.blogspot.com
Shruti http://rock-a-by-babe.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is it about breakfast buffets, waffles and maple syrup that makes us tick! :)

Shrutkeerti Khurana said...

Hey Sim, did the needful!!!! Hope mumbai isn't so watery anymore :)..And babe, second crush? Coming to the US, I missed out on that one didn't I?

educatedunemployed said...

Hi Simran..not the first time at your blog, but will spare you of some cliched lines.
All I can say is I am so thrilled about reading this meme being done on your blog and so well.
I feel like taking a small part of the credit, of having seen almost all my favourite bloggers from your batch at ISB do a meme I had initially tagged them for.
Good luck,and enjoy the sales..