This one's for all those who feel Buster's house will never be the same again
... from the warmth of yellow to the comfort of blue and to the safety in pink and death in black. Some days just come to make you realize how fragile we are... I will miss B for ever... but I am thankful that M could meet him the day before. I am thankful that he saw 596 16A reasonably constructed. I am thankful that he had an uniterrupted good night's sleep. I am thankful that he enjoyed more cuisines than some humans do. I am thankful that he could give the young Mr Boots a fight and a fright at 91. I am thankful that he came into our lives in the July of 1994 and gave us so much to smile about.
And for all of you... Buster's house will always be the same

14 comments:
I am sorry about buster ... But like you said ... those are the shades of life ...
Hey Babe,
How are ya? Is that your doggie?
Hey Babe,
How are ya? Is that your doggie?
hey
ya... that was...
hows u?
Ohh...Didn't have a clue until SK came along.
Kumar.
how tactful ? bumble be..ms..no no...it is actually..ton...
cosy...simran
How was Goa Simran ??? Saw u in campus and you looked really pretty with that tan ...looks like u had quite a lot of fun there..
goa was great anon. aka lonely/animal planet watcher... thanks...
Hi-Guess who? I just stumbled onto your blog-its been a while...sorry to hear about your doggie-I totally related with what you said...anyway, drop me an email some time. Would love to catch up!
Hugs, Prerna
PS-Congratulations on the job-Parul kept me in the loop on that...
hmmmmm
hey .. were u on the deans list ?
Waasssupppp .....
Thought u were gonna keep posting after isb ... dont tell me you are busy already... May be you are going thru all the bulkpacks mugging up anything you might have missed during the year ... neways like I said before .. how was Goa ...you have to tell us ...
-Animal Planet watcher
Sim, I thought u were gonna update ur blog regularly ... cmon , the crosswords in TOI arnt half as much fun as trying to crack ur posts ;-)
Thanks Pren...
I'll be meeting Nitasha next week... it's been such a long time... you in town anytime soon... met Arun day before... he's going to be staring at ISB this session...
Post a Comment