Saturday, March 04, 2006

Stories of ISB, Hyderabad and beyond...

Week 1 is over... well almost... I still have class in the afternoon. In a way I am glad that the year is coming to an end as I really feel the need to move out of this simulated environment... It gets stifling after a point...
These words might be harsh but nevertheless, all of last week after screaming "grow up" for the nth time... I realized that an MBA can get you so far... and some of the abysmal maturity levels have me and a certain friend genuinely concerned... but then again... I guess there's nothing new about these revelations, they've done ok so far... and hopefully will be with those who understand them in the future in places life takes them beyond these four walls....

2 comments:

don'thaveaclue said...

it can get a tad frustrating at times, but my take...don't let a few 'unpleasantries' ruin ur overall assessment of the year. all said and done..its been quite an experience...think you'd agree

Anonymous said...

Ya... I guess you are right... Thanks... S