Thursday, December 15, 2005

Something to Smile About

It's been ages since I last posted... and it would be very far from the truth if I said I didn't have much to write about... but what I am happiest about is that I was able to spend some quality time with my grandparents...
Last week I thought everything in this world was transpiring to keep me away from what I should not have... day before I thought maybe there's a sign that I don't pick up... today I know that even if it's worth trying for... it's certainly not worth worrying about... and there's comfort in today...
Life continues... I make mistakes... people exercise their birth rights of judgement... I forgive... and finally the focus blurs... you look at the bigger picture and can't help but smile...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The world is a lot nicer than u think it is ...U just need to know what to value and what to ignore ..and ull allways be smiling ...

Anonymous said...

Why is everything you write a mixture of some sort of constrained sorrow which suddenly turns into some appreciation for life in general? Sounds to me like you're someone extremely sensitive who gets hurt everyday and mends themselves at night. Couldn't really tell. Maybe you're married maybe you've been recently hurt. Some unsolicited advice (sometimes worth as much as it costs to get): You'll only be as happy, sad, glad, contemplative, philosophical, reminiscent or gloomy as you wish yourself to be. Good luck!

simran said...

Hey.. thanks for the 'good luck'... I'm not married and not even terribly hurt... but maybe you r right... we r all only as sad or glad as we wish ourselves to be... enjoy your weekend... whatever's left of it..