Sunday, December 18, 2005

Route No. 3 comes full circle

Have been in touch with AD over the past few weeks... he's contemplating chucking up the Wall Street dollar salary and manhattan life to come to Gachibowli... guess that explains why he needs to talk to someone... just when I think I live most of MY life between a rock and a hard place... I do know where he's coming from...
Having said that... Bus No. 3... Me, him and Nattu-Pattu shared many a joke and loads of fights... it's wild how relationships change over time... I hope he makes up his mind and decides on G-Bowli and dude... I'll take your real-estate advice with a bit of capital raising, have been contemplating stuff on similar lines...
Heard a piece of advice from someone... I'm going to work on it for a while... and if I get 5 CDMA sigma significance (apologies PVR and ganesh)... I'll keep up the efforts... Thanks... and that's as genuine as it gets...

No comments: