Thursday, December 29, 2005
Wisdom enough to manage thy neighbors affairs...
Last night was a repetition of three weeks ago... I cussed, I screamed and behaved like a total brat... But, none of that bothers me... What does... Is the fact that I let insignificant people get to me... Everything people weigh me in normative scales and issue judgments I get so bothered... As the mercury rises, I know it's not worth it... But I still do the damage... In many ways the year here has been a great experience... And I guess this is a part of it... But I can't help missing my old friends... As N would have put it... It's jealousy with a halo... Be with you soon... Maybe even Feb...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Angel,
I think we have failed if we gave u a chance to miss your old friends. :-(
Post a Comment