Sunday, December 25, 2005

Forbidden

There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable - Mark Twain
You know it's not for real... you know it shouldn't be... you do whats the easiest to do... live in the gray areas... rationalize and justify... but savour the moment... each and everyone. They all make up the landscape that is you...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see the grin Angel...

Live Each Moment
-Author Unknown

I may never see tomorrow, there is no written guarantee.
And things that happened yesterday, belong to history
I cannot predict the future, I cannot change the past
I have just the present moment, I must treat it as my last

I must use this moment wisely, for it will soon pass away
And be lost to me forever, as part of yesterday
I must exercise compassion, help the fallen to their feet.
Be a friend unto the friendless, make an empty life complete

The unkind things I do today, may never be undone
And friendships that I fail to win, may never more be won
I may not have another chance on bended knee to pray
And thank God with humble heart, for giving me this day

Anonymous said...

Your blogs walk the fine line between being "meaningless word-play" and sounding like "Deep-philosophy". Careful, lest you lose the balance.

Life is certainly not as sombre as you make it out to be.

simran said...

I'd have to agree... Life certainly isn't sombre... but then again I speak for myself... Some others don't have it so good... and as for your concerns about the 'balance'... the two scales are conjectured by your imagination and don't perturb me the slightest... It's amazing how deep philosophy about other's lives comes naturally to people with 'anonymous' identities...