Saturday, December 03, 2005

B-School

Been a long time... it's been a hectic week 1... no end-term is suddenly a scary concept with the load of assignments and take homes... mind is just aimlessly wandering... just can't concentrate on anything today...
The week that was... 7 courses sampled... financial engineering braved without pre-req...5 course idea toyed with... sanity restored/prevailed... ELP client presentation delivered... earl grey finally found and amply stocked... cleaned my cupboard... put away last term's stuff... collected dry-cleaning from last month...
Life is going to get a whole lot complicated now... but I think it's about time I prioritized... made the first step in that direction today... didn't even see DH... too spaced out to write anymore...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

just type in anything.. Noooohhh ... nooohhhhhhoo dont do that .. ford... why have i scared everybody ???Is the answer 42...

Ford Prefect said...

Cant say if its 42 ... but you gotta stop being intolerably cruel to people... Like you said , its gonna be over pretty soon ..

Anonymous said...

on the contrary Ford, I have decided to be exceedingly nice to a few this week, thought u'd notice the change...

Ford Prefect said...

As a matter of fact I did ... good for them ...