Long hiatus... and we're back...
Can't really say work's kept me busy but I've been guilty of not finding any time...
Having been through school in India, pre-medical entrance coaching, honours in Economics, an MSc. & an MBA - sleep has never meant more than 6 hours at a stretch... But now thats really not enough...
I've been struggling to sit awake & upright... if it were not for the arctic air conditioning, I wouldn't have survived even through review meetings...
And so I planned my holiday...
Its the first holiday after New Year's & I'm really looking forward to it...
Raghini tells me that there's not too much of a trek that I would manage as there's a 4.5 km walk from Dasturi to the resort... but I'm really keen on an active break...
And if its worth it - I'm picking up one of those weekend getaway books...
Now I should pack & tuck in early... Night night
Cupcake
Friday, February 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment