Monday, January 15, 2007

Wrong racks and yellow bed spreads...

10 Things I thought I'd never do on a weekend & would love to do the next...

1. Hit the Mango sale on its first day and kit out next season's clubwear only to slip into a long skirt for the evening
2. Trek across to Chembur, be Sunaina and wax eloquent on walnut wood... M - If you receive a chest of drawers next payday - its Santa's lil angel cleansing her conscience
3. Go to a home store when I live in a guesthouse and the only hope of furnishing a new one isn't even a Horizon 7 initiative
4. Go to a new age garage God-apolis
5. Step out for a movie with Lindtt and a cube of cheese to stop enroute at Bachelors for strawberries with extra cream- patience and hey... that's a 2-D horizon 1 initiative
6. Read an op. manual for a home theatre system and taught functionalities of a universal remote...
7. Put the lights off, switch the lamp on - put on Casablanca and drift.... Thanks Natasha...
8. Sip a mugga hot chocolate without SD... wow, I'm missing him... kya kare control nahin hota hai
9. Getting the 'O' and the 'B', 'L','E','R','N' in my favourite chocolate...
10. Wish for tomorrow to be the weekend again so that I buy those 2 cables and watch a mindless action movie while the wood vibrates and the noise grows on you...

PS: Never felt better about being compared to a yellow object in its wrong place with a Rs 1399 price tag. And C: If it was in the right rack - there would be a stock-out and you'd have to settle for less than perfect :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Overestimated worth of bed spread methinks! Besides.. would've just walked out and shopped around more.. not a problem if you enjoy window shopping :-)

simran said...

Just when I thought there was a romantic bone in your body...lol.. but now that we're on the subject - what did your last window shopping sprint cost you? talk about expensive & overvalued...