The needles, traffic, distance and the financial model were not enough...
But there were still two good parts of the week...
1. I finally managed to hear the acknowledgement of a problem and not a difference... I don't know if I or we can solve for this one but time can and its worth the wait to get it right...
2. There's a song in my head... it's there when I wake up, it's with me through the hospital smells and even the airport queues...
I came home this weekend... and was pleasantly surprised to find my lil baby cousin in bed... he's visiting for this week as his mum's away... it's been a saturday of beyblades, ice-cream competitions, JETIX and times tables... and man I suck at all...
Back to work on Monday and am looking forward to the week... and the next... and the next... and most of all the one after that...

1 comment:
A song in my head oflate:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvn8165I1Kc&mode=related&search=
Post a Comment