Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Keep It Simple Stupid

Keep it simple... It's the quickest route to bliss. I had a day off with the rest of my non I-Banking mates so as I finished awesome and totally VFM (Value for Money) tandoori crabs and butter garlic chilly prawns polished off with the chefs attempt at a sizzling brownie in Juhu yesterday evening the thought of the week ahead and all my medicines made me nauseous...
And then just like that headed in the cab to the guesthouse with one of my closest friends it hit me... the amazing contrast between people who think they have it all and those who have a lot less and its absolute imperfect correlation with what people really have...
I haven't let go and laughed the way I did today in such a long time... was it the 'crazy car ride' or the ice hockey game or the classic waffles or the book browsing at landmark... I don't know... but I know keeping it simple helps...

3 comments:

Ford Prefect said...

I know ... KISS helps ...
BTW its Air Hockey , not ice hockey... Ice hockey is a lot more violent and intense ... and not nearly as good a "viewer sport"...
BTW can you please elaborate on the flash of wisdom you got in the cab ... All I got was some people have lots and some people arnt getting any ... and everybodys unhappy

Gurdeepak said...

If you keep it simple
and let yourself flow,
There isn't other truth
you'll ever need to know!

Gurdeepak said...

SK, your posts are short and sweet. Keep going... but what's next?