This city has always treated me well... the traffic, rains, distances and rudeness indices apart(can't believe the survey, truly absurd if its higher on rudeness than new delhi)...
With all the chaos at home, teething issues at work and an amazingly complicated personal life - I still like to spend alternate weekends here, flyback early on sundays and make sure I enjoy every waking moment...
Work's going to get very exciting if the new phase starts... guess there will be more clarity on that before the weekend... one of our office directors spoke about the 'Mythical' animal ---'The Firm' on Values Day... I think I saw the first of the animal today show me a glimpse of the values it stands for and I am so proud to belong here...

4 comments:
Mumbai is far better. The survey seems to hide qualitative data. Anyways this little piece for Mumbai:
The land for me: Unknown
This land far away from home
The land that admired my child’s play
This land that softened me back to clay
The land that held me as a naive This land, where sea sent hope with every wave
The land that taught me the rules of the game
This land, for one and for all- just the same
The land that set me new notions This land; that responds to my emotions
And finally for me
It is this MAN’S LAND That ‘can’…. UNDERSTAND.
- Geedee
Now you are just making me jealous.. ;-)
Jokes apart , Im really happy for you ... Its very important to love what you do...
As for all the other problems in your life .. Dont think about them and pretend they will all magically vanish ...Who knows may be they will ... Works for me ;-)
Youve been Tagged...
Hey Simran,
Wassssssssssup! Latest news - In Harvard and I've made my very own first "gay" friend!!!! He loves shopping!
Wat are ya upto these days?
Post a Comment