Sunday, March 12, 2006

Can Eyes Be So Big?

Can eyes be so big? I guess when they want to say more than words, see more than now, dream more than the real, feel more than they deserve and hold more than what is theirs'... The answer is Yes... For some the answer will always be yes... you might not get to the perfect time space co-ordinates and the 'yes' might never manifest, but it doesn't change a thing...

4 comments:

Ford Prefect said...

Itna sannata kyoon hai bhai ???
HUmne to suna tha yahan max fight chal rahi hai ... Kya hua ??
Aur yeh P kaun hai ??? P bahar nikal...

simran said...

a sincere request to you P... I realize that a blog is a public forum, but constrain your comments to the content... cheers!

Ford Prefect said...

can I have some too ??

simran said...

anon. how about giving nameless advice a god damn break u freak...