Sunday, September 09, 2007

Amazing August....

Finally its here... starting 1st Oct. there is a Mumbai-Chandigarh direct flight... and I cannot wait to spend more weekends home... feels strange that I have been to Chandigarh all of 3 times the las year if I don't count my brother's wedding!

It's been such an amazing month...

1. Started off with a fun vacation... Ko Samed was gorgeous... the speed boat in, the national park and the turqouise cottages... very cute... I think I've had my dose of Starbucks for six months atleast...

2. Managed to spend quality time with the newest member of the family - shocks me how seamlessly we put the past and future in water tight containers! Thankfully...

3. Get to spend endless time with C without losing my balance... really helps in freeing up my weekend and using those flybacks...

4. Eating 'ghar ka' guesthouse khaana 4 days a week!

5. Got a pay rise!!! Always welcome...

6. Spilt the beans to my Mum... she's acting all funny now and I don' t know who else knows... but its funny and annoying at the same time figuring out everyone's stance... the person who's stressed out the most is gorgeous Aman...

7. My rakhees reached on time! Just on time I heard... I'm so proud of Vir... he sent me a snap with his gang and AK 47s... looks like its straight out of Farhaan Akhtar's sets...

8. Discovered tea centre... yes a lil late... but the plate of pakoras with chaat masala is so DU canteen... I am loving it...

My current study is likely to wrap up by Mid Oct at the very latest... lets see... have a chat set up for tom... and we'll take it from there... Feel more ready for long distance but always get cold feet at the last moment...

Looking forward to Shanghai... lets see if I can do a budget holiday... else I'll give it a skip and use the miles to Goa instead!

2 comments:

Shrutkeerti Khurana said...

Sim :) Sup girl?

How's life been since we all left each other :D?

Luv
S

Shrutkeerti Khurana said...

Sim :) Thinkin of you today..Again!
D-day is getting closer :-).

XOXO
Shruti