It's that time of the year...my first ever actually, where you manage the complex optimization exercise between location, content, people & pain to come up with where you get staffed. I've already had enough. I have two more weeks to go on my marathon first study - content is pretty much wrapped up, just 2 weeks of blitzkreig flights in Gujarat.
Its so friggin hot in that state - thank god for Swati Snax...
Been expecting it for a while but now that we’re in April – May seems a reality… Now that might sound like the most obvious statement ever but I hope you feel the unfortunate shame in its arrival’s close linkage with my departure from Bombay, especially when:
1. I finally know Shivaji Park from Prabhadevi
2. I can change cars by pulling over on real flyovers which are not necessarily highways, but could be highways
3. I have seen every second movie even in Apsara on Grant Road
4. Stylist at my favourite salon accommodates me without appointments even on a Sunday afternoon
5. I finally moved to the room from where C could spit into SRK’s backyard, that is not its only qualification… the breeze is to die for…
6. I know all the places in the city (which do not resemble palika) where you get 8-in-1 dvd’s for 110 bucks
7. I have discovered Swati Snax in bombay
8. I can walk to a church where all your wishes come true
Monday, April 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Seriously girl where in Mumbai do you get 8-in one DVDs for 110 bucks I'd also like to know...
So we have changed from Pink I see..
I hope Mumbai was fun..I think I will always love that city.
:) u'll b back whr u belong!
Hey! Could you show me the way to Swati Snax?
Post a Comment