Tuesday, December 12, 2006

14B and other special things on a Sunday

I slept for 10 hours straight after a really long time... and I needed to so badly...
Three nights in a row... I couldn't have had it better...
And sunday night was truly special. It was nothing like I could've planned for... but then again plans might be useless but planning is indispensable.
Come to think of it, Sunday was special all the way. I don't usually talk to co-passengers on the flight, but a particular one deserves a special mention.
After he finished scanning the FT & I 'Hello's write-up on every detail of the Cruise-Homes marriage he asked a terribly hungover me (N's bachelorette on Friday), "So how did it go?", and thats when the chatty marathon started. So I learnt about Amy, Sabrina & Sarah. And I liked Sarah best - coz. she believes in the curve. He was like C in so many ways - the energy, the dancing, fascination with New Dalhi and the sense of humour, as we landed I believed in the curve and knew it wasn't just a figment of my rationalization.
And that is why Sunday night was so much fun with C, I'm calm & happy. I don't know if this will fly & crash, fly & soar higher, fly & land & take off again. But am doing my bit... and its making me smile.

No comments: