Monday, October 30, 2006

Zonals...

I don't think I've had such a weekend in months...
Sum of parts analysis would have me believe that a lazy english breakfast with early grey.... mango shopping at a steal... weekend starting at friday 6:00 PM... chance meeting with old friend... hard rock cafe after 2 years... a clarification sought... a clarification received should add up to a pretty good 2 days...
But it didnt...
Really... I should listen to him and stop running... and yet all I do is run... woke up early and decided to come to work coz the thought of being by myself at home was scary...
So I ponder harder and all I come up with is... I should go and spend some time with S&B at the farm on the weekend... again just running...
The pattern is scary and I am getting out of it...
PS:
Will be getting a new dog this winter... looking forward to having two in the house again...
The house is beautiful... waiting for the winter to peak so I can use the fireplace...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey .. have u straightened your hair ?

simran said...

yup...

Anonymous said...

would have hit on you big time, if:

1. was single.
2. at isb when u were.

Hope u take it as a compliment, like u should :)