Today's one of those days you want to stop rewind and delete...
Low on sleep...
Credit Card not fetching up for another 2-3 weeks...
Still at the Taj President and doing 1.5 hours one way travel...
Gujarat on the weekend...
That call at 7:40pm... and my world just fell apart...
Miserable things happen to wonderful people...
It's been raining since last night... hope my flights are on time...
Trying to concentrate on the mundane, but then what is mundane?
I don't have a good feeling about this, I don't think it will be okay in the end... and all I know is that it isn't fair... he never even smoked a cigarette... and he needs to spend the rest of life holidaying with us not under the knife or in chemo...
I hope the flights take off on time... will be in the only Home I know on Friday... Can't wait to meet him and tell him that I've loved him for 24 years...
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
who is sick?
Hey Sim,
Wassssssssssup! And babe, what's the blog about? Hope you're doing ok.
Yeah, going to Harvard this month and will be there for a bit. What about you? How's work? Any cute guys?
Who is this person ? Please do tell us .
Very good post
No babe..are u nuts? no PHD..just majorin in communications for a couple of months
Post a Comment