Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Chin Up...
Placement season's in full swing... Great to see the buzz on campus... If everything wraps up by Friday... can head outta town... Took some time off... caught a movie, some chaat and bought a book... It's amazing to realize how crucial others' happiness is to us... but there are perhaps even more crucial things... like keeping your chin up...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Very well said.A little birdy told us you have bagged a good job.Congratulations.Well done.
I belive u got Mc K !!! Great work ...
thanks...
I like your blog the best in the ISB Blogs i follow. i don know why may be coz the rest of the others(shrutkeerthi,Raghini,ford,bharani) write stuff which is fun and always great which is hard to identify myself with each and every day. Your blog has an attitude and you exuberate it with every post. I am happy for you for making it in to McK. I am sure you will do great.
Never lose your attitude and bow out to how the society wants u to be. U remind me of Howard Roark
Have some rocking time
-Pavan
Congrtz on McK
Post a Comment