Life in the past three days has been so hectic, so tiring, so much fun, at times exhilirating... at times sad... but above all real... Said two goodbyes with a very heavy heart... got some good news... got a reality check... got some perspective...
As I said good bye today, I realised, I will always suck at them... life will always teach you things but there are somethings you just don't get better at... Tonight feels weird... just like last night... but, it will get better... and one day you wake up again 'alive' and that's when you do justice to your biggest gift.

5 comments:
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
- John Lennon
can't you ever write a couple of legible sentences ?
ידו הימנית ואת רגלו הימנית בתגובה לגירויי כאב; אתמול גם החל שרון לנשום באופן עצמוני, אם כי הוא עדיין מחובר למכונת הנשמה; מצבו של שרון מוסיף להיות קשה ויציב. הרופאים ממשיכים בתהליך הוצאתו מההרדמה
החל שרון לנשום באופן עצמוני, אם כי הוא עדיין מחובר למכונת הנשמה; מצבו של שרון מוסיף להיות קשה ויציב. הרופאים ממשיכים בתהליך הוצאתו מההרדמה
uhhh...u conversing in bhutanese ??
Post a Comment