Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Intolerable Cruelty

"Accidental rudeness occurs alarmingly often" - A. Dumbledore
Ever so often you spend a lot of time wondering why someone was abruptly rude to you... I've figured that more than half the time they didn't mean to... And life is best lived not analyzing the why's but learning the how's...

Exams over... Judgment Day (if they insist) on Sunday... no tickets to Harry Potter's show for the full weekend... how cruel does it get...

PS: As next Thursday draws closer, I can't help but look back in amazement... It's been a ride... and not always a smooth one, but given my muggle-ness I could have never thought I'd come out the way I did, but I have Sirius watching over...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You live and learn. At any rate, you live.
~Douglas Adams

The rides just begun ... So sit back and enjoy it ...

Anonymous said...

hello, do u by any chance have a karan khara in your family? a guy in his twenties, who worked for a UN project?

simran said...

nopes... was he an ISB alum... I've been asked this before... no relation... cheers!

Anonymous said...

Well done on a nice blog simran. I was searching for information on santa suits and came across your post Intolerable Cruelty - not quite what I was looking for related to santa suits but very nice all the same!

We're all getting ready for Christmas and I've just put the finishing touches to my new site specially for kids, or rather their parents and relatives. You can go there and get Santa to send a really nice personalized letter to a youngster. It's great fun! If you have a moment, perhaps you'd enjoy taking a look: Letter from Santa .

Well, a merry Christmas to you and yours!

Anonymous said...

u've been asked before? is this urs http://www.vasantvalley.org/vasantvalley/transitions/alumni/1999/simran_khara.htm

simran said...

Ya... u from VV?

Anonymous said...

i am not from vv but did u get married recently

simran said...

what?? where did you hear this one from... and who is this?